Hypertension, often known as high blood pressure (HBP), is a silent "silent killer" that silently harms blood vessels and causes major health issues. Although there is no cure, you can improve your quality of life and lower your risk of heart disease, stroke, kidney disease, and other conditions by taking your medications as directed and changing your lifestyle. You should routinely check your blood pressure if you have been diagnosed with high blood pressure. Keeping track of your numbers will help you spot patterns and notice any changes. Monitoring your progress over time will also show you whether the improvements you've made are effective. It's crucial that you follow your doctor's advice if you have high blood pressure. Keep in mind that you are a member of your medical team. Your doctor and you work together. Learn about HBP and how to take your own blood pressure readings. With this knowledge in hand, you can resolve to lead a heart-healthy lifestyle.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT US AT 9811459842.
- Best Hypertension Management Doctor in Saket
- Best Hypertension Management Doctor in Safdarjung
- Best Hypertension Management Doctor in South Delhi
- Best Hypertension Management Doctor in Hauz Khas
- Best Hypertension Management Doctor in Panchsheel
- Best Hypertension Management Doctor in Lajpat Nagar