Diabetes is a typical kidney transplant adverse effect. Diabetes mellitus after kidney transplantation is associated with higher mortality and morbidity rates from cardiovascular disease and infection, the two leading causes of death in kidney transplant recipients.One aspect is medication. After a transplant, you must continue taking immunosuppressive drugs to prevent your body from rejecting the transplanted organ. Normally, your body fights off viruses and pathogens that aren't a part of it. That defense system in your body is your immune system. If you use anti-rejection medication, your immune system is not activated. Without it, your immune system would fight your new organ since it would be seen as a "foreign invader". Unfortunately, some medications can make your diabetes worse or raise your risk of getting it.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT US AT 9811459842.
- Best Post Transplant Care in South Delhi
- Best Post Transplant Care in Hauz Khas
- Best Post Transplant Care in Lajpat Nagar
- Best Post Transplant Care in Safdarjung
- Best Post Transplant Care in Kharera
- Best Post Transplant Care in Kalu Saraye