Having high blood pressure can lead to damage to the kidneys or even kidney failure. The kidneys help filter waste and extra fluids from the blood, and they use a lot of blood vessels to do so. When the blood vessels become damaged, the nephrons that filter your blood don’t receive the oxygen and nutrients they need to function properly. This is why high blood pressure is the second leading cause of kidney failure. If you have high blood pressure, consult a nephrologist to learn how you can protect your kidneys and better manage your blood pressure. If there is a history of heart disease in your family, it would be wise to consult a nephrologist. Nephrologists can help prevent and treat the early stages of kidney disease. Having an underlying predisposition could potentially put you at risk, making early testing important for your health. Administering tests early on can help detect signs of decreasing kidney function.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT US AT 9811459842.
- Best Kidney Specialist Doctor in South Delhi
- Best Kidney Specialist Doctor in Hauz Khas
- Best Kidney Specialist Doctor in Lajpat Nagar
- Best Kidney Specialist Doctor in Safdarjung
- Best Kidney Specialist Doctor in Kharera
- Best Kidney Specialist Doctor in Kalu Saraye