Swelling occurs whenever the organs, skin, or other parts of your body enlarge. It’s typically the result of inflammation or a buildup of fluid. Swelling can occur internally, or it can affect your outer skin and muscles. A range of conditions can cause swelling. Insect bites, illnesses, or injuries often result in external swelling. Internal swelling is often a side effect of a medication or the result of a serious injury. You should seek immediate medical attention if you experience rapid, unexplainable swelling, especially if you also experience unexplained weight gain and pain. Sometimes, instances of slight swelling may go unnoticed. Swelling doesn’t always cause other symptoms. For external swelling, the enlargement of skin or muscles is usually visible. However, other signs of swelling include the buildup of fluid in the affected area. An imaging scan can show an enlarged organ, muscle, or bone. A scan can help diagnose internal swelling, which is harder to identify.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT US AT 9811459842.
- Best Swelling Over Body Treatment in South Delhi
- Best Swelling Over Body Treatment in Hauz Khas
- Best Swelling Over Body Treatment in Lajpat Nagar
- Best Swelling Over Body Treatment in Safdarjung
- Best Swelling Over Body Treatment in Kharera
- Best Swelling Over Body Treatment in Kalu Saraye