When kidney stones are properly treated by a medical practitioner, irreparable harm is rare. You may have a kidney stone if you experience severe pain in your back, side, lower abdomen, or groyne, or if you observe blood in your urine. If you have a small stone that easily travels through your urinary tract, you may not even notice any symptoms. Medical specialists use your medical history, a physical exam, and testing to detect kidney stones. The tests may be able to identify factors that contributed to the creation of a kidney stone. Medical specialists may remove your kidney stones or cut them into tiny pieces to treat you for kidney stones. vThese chemicals are frequently eliminated in the urine by the kidney, the body's primary chemist. Most people's kidney stones are either flushed out or prevented from forming by other chemicals in urine. The substances that induce stones to form are calcium, oxalate, urate, cystine, xanthine, and phosphate.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT US AT 9811459842.
- Best Kidney Stone Treatment in South Delhi
- Best Kidney Stone Treatment in Hauz Khas
- Best Kidney Stone Treatment in Lajpat Nagar
- Best Kidney Stone Treatment in Safdarjung
- Best Kidney Stone Treatment in Kharera
- Best Kidney Stone Treatment in Kalu Saraye